Designed as a camper’s paradise, Mission Bay RV Resort offers RV sites with amazing views and amenities. Our campsites provide affordable San Diego RV accommodations. We welcome RV and tent campers, groups, boat owners, and travelers who would like to rent an RV. Nestled on the shores of Mission Bay, San Diego RV campers enjoy the fresh ocean air and scenic sunsets. Sea World and other attractions are just across the bay and biking trails connect the campground with nearby parks, shops and restaurants.
When you camp at Mission Bay RV Resort in San Diego, you get far more than an RV Site. From our waterfront location to our amazing array of recreation, amenities, and services, it’s more like glamping.
- Recreation Pavilion & Lounge
- De Anza Cove Public Beach to enjoy
- Watersports rentals (summer season)
- Kids activities (summer season and busy holidays)
- Invitation to use all the amenities and activities of Campland on the Bay including swimming pools and spas, fitness center, skatepark, sports court, Cantina with a full bar, market & coffee, playground, and dog park.
Our friendly staff will go out of their way to make sure you have an enjoyable stay. It’s our mission to provide family-friendly fun to all our San Diego RV campers.