Storage for RVs & Boats
Convenient Storage by Mission Bay
RV and Boat Storage Information
Mission Bay RV Resort provides long-term storage for Recreational Vehicles (RVs), trailers and Boats/Boat trailers. Our resort is one of the top places to keep your boats in storage with security and comfort.
To secure storage space, registered owners must complete a Mission Bay boat storage application form and submit it along with a copy of the vehicle’s current registration and proof of liability insurance coverage. After approval of the application, the tenant will be required to sign a storage/slip agreement.
To begin the storage agreement, the tenant will be required to pay:
- The first full month of storage
- A security deposit equal to one month of rent
- Rent will be prorated if storage begins on a day other than the first or last day of the month
Arrange Long Term Dry Storage
For long term storage, please contact Ronie Hercz for rates and availability between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:00 pm Tuesday through Saturday at 858-581-4223. You can also email Tony: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrange Marina Slips
Please contact Tony for availability and rates between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:00 pm Tuesday through Saturday at 858-581-4223. You can also email Tony: email@example.com
Conditions and Restrictions
- Long-term is defined as a minimum of three months.
- Owners can access their recreational vehicles 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Only one vehicle may occupy a storage space.
- Automobiles, motorcycles and trucks are not considered recreational vehicles and cannot be stored.
- No reservation fee or deposit will be accepted to hold a space.