Boat & RV Storage
Mission Bay RV Resort provides long-term storage for Recreational Vehicles (RVs), trailers and Boats/Boat trailers. Our resort is one of the top places to keep your boats in storage with security and comfort.
To secure storage space, registered owners must complete a Mission Bay boat storage application form and submit it along with a copy of the vehicle’s current registration and proof of liability insurance coverage. After approval of the application, the tenant will be required to sign a storage/slip agreement.
To begin the storage agreement, the tenant will be required to pay:
- The first full month of storage
- A security deposit equal to one month of rent
- Rent will be prorated if storage begins on a day other than the first or last day of the month
To Arrange Long Term Dry Storage
For long term storage, please contact Ronie Hercz for rates and availability between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:00 pm Tuesday through Saturday at 858-581-4223. You can also email Ronie: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Arrange Marina Slip Storage
Please contact Ronie Hercz for availability and rates between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:00 pm Tuesday through Saturday at 858-581-4223. You can also email Ronie: email@example.com
Conditions and Restrictions
- Long-term is defined as a minimum of three months.
- Owners can access their recreational vehicles 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Only one vehicle may occupy a storage space.
- Automobiles, motorcycles and trucks are not considered recreational vehicles and cannot be stored.
- No reservation fee or deposit will be accepted to hold a space.